Tuesday, March 18, 2008

More Memaw Pictures and Cute Faces

I just downloaded the pictures from our camera and realized we still
had several from Memaw's visit. The last night Judy was here we went
to Friday's and celebrated the boy's birthdays. You can see the loot
and the fun had by all!

Also, we found a new park here that is covered and has lots of sand
and play equipment. We love it!!!!! I have to tell myself we cannot
go there every day. It would be odd. However, it's nice and both
boys really like it.

I also included some pictures of some cute faces the boys make on a
daily basis. Aren't they the best?

Love to all!!!!

4 comments:

HISTORIAS DE ESTA VIDA X JMEC............... said...

SUERTE.........

Anonymous said...

Warning! Protection: here or here

Lori and Robby said...

Such great pictures! And that playground... Cohen and I would be going every day if we could!

Anonymous said...

Great website. beautiful pics. amazing kids. wonderful family!!!
I Love you guys!!!
Rose
XX (For the kids)